Thursday 17 April 2008

Searching for a soul mate

Not much surprises me anymore. Yet I find myself amazed at the number of guys coming out of long term marriages with kids talking about looking for their soul mate.

  • Mike 53 - married 31 years 4 kids wants to feel alive and find his soul mate
  • readyman 46- married 16 years, 2 kids - marriage made him boring and he was turning into an old fart and wants his life back
  • tony_bc 41- marriage 7 years, 3 kids - looking for his soul mate and some one who likes the same things as him
  • deerek - 45 married 12 years, 2 kids - looking for soul mate amd wants his life back
  • james 145 42 - married 10 years, 1 kid - looking for soul mate who wants to have fun
  • geroryboy - married 11 years - wants to fee love again
  • keith 54 - married 18 years, 3 kids - looking for soul mate and love
  • scottac - married 15 years, no kids - looking for fun and to feel loved again
  • funky_druman - married 12 years, 2 kids - looking for soul mate and life partner

I don't believe in soul mates. The notion that there is this one perfect person for us. I have met lots of guys I could have had a relationship with and married. I have been in love. What I am looking for is some one I can't live without.

No comments: