Monday 12 November 2007

Another Secret

After spending Friday evening and the weekend with Loverboy I feel closer to him than ever and judging by the amount of attention I have been getting and the things he has been saying it would be nice to conclude he feels the same way.

However men are better at prioritising logical thoughts over emotional thoughts better than women. It is far easier for a man to feel passionate love for one woman and a more respectful and stable love for another.

I may have him telling me he loves me and lusting over me all the time but the real battle for his heart hasn't even started.

Earlier Friday I had another date with a guy named Chris who works from home as a mortgage advisor. Sadly he wasn't as attractive as in his photo probably due to it being at least 5 years out of date. The conversation was ok but he just really wasn't my type and without the chemical spark I was left lusting after Loverboy again.

The weekend revolved all around sex as it often does. However I am actively encouraging him because the effects of capturing a man's interest through sex can never be underestimated. Sex is the most powerful weapon I have. The first rule is that every moment spent with me should be as pleasurable as possible. The second is to let him talk and open up. Reflective listing and meeting his emotional needs is the key to creating emotional dependence.

The secrets we share have broadened. I now know that he has spent money on a couple of items his wife would find frivolous even though he can afford it and they are worthwhile. This may seem small and petty but it is actually a huge step forward from being purely a sex toy to being his confidant and friend.

No comments: