Tuesday 3 July 2007

Dating progress

I am still dating. Being a mistress offers no long term guarantee of commitment. Tonight I checked my inbox on Match.com and found this gem had winked at me.

Sadly he had no photo. But his stats are: age is 47; occupation 'student'; salary less than 12k; divorced; smokes regularily (I said in my profile I hate smoking) and here is the best bit his 'about me'.....

for fun:
I'm one of the last great english eccentrics, i live my life as a work of art.an existentialist zen poet.i
am orange, you are purple, chin chun chong, bad boy, 3.15 fontwell, bet a pony , win a monkey.I have nothing to declare except my Gnu...
favorite hot spots:
i would like to take my date up" the road less travelled"
favorite things:
smoking drinking
last read:
I read the Guardian Obits every morning... if i'm not in there then it is quite possible i'll get up at some point during the
day...


About that last bit - One can only hope!

No comments: