Sunday 29 July 2007

Discovery

The affair has really been going well every since the quickie. We are now spending more time together and he has even stayed the night. Because we do have genuine feelings for each other the sex is passion charged. We like to play games and explore some of the kinkier aspects. The fact that is married is a saftey net for me as well. I've been in relationships where my partner has looked at me with disdain for suggesting certain things. I feel freer and more honest than I have ever been.

For a man who says he has never done anything like this he seems incredibly comfortable with the situation.

I decided to play detective and see what my naughty boy has been up to. I found him very quickly. He made no effort to disguise himself on a 'no strings attached sex wanted site'. I was less shocked than I thought I would be. The feeling of relief washed away any guilt.

He listed his desires as 'lunchtime quickies' and afterwork sessions as well as weekend time on occasion. According to his profile his online activities stopped about the same time as his 'indecent proposal'.

Considering the site is quite 'down market' as well I can't help but wonder about the women he is likely to attract.

I wonder which is worse... some guy posting his details on a site and with possibly dozens of partners going back years or having a mistress and a safer option.

No comments: