Tuesday 3 July 2007

Seeking a little stress relief

I was on my way home when I received a text message from 'him'. (note to self: I need to come up a suggestion on what to call him. 'My lover' sounds too cliche) Apparently he had a miserable day at work and fantasised about my lips. He wanted to know if my mouth would feel good wrapped around him and if I was really a swallower.

I had a flash back to the night when I was on top of him while his wife was waiting for him in bed unaware of what we were doing. I remember seductively taunting him with 'I love sucking cock and always lust after every drop'. I'm sure he had that in mind when he was texting me.

Unfortunately, as he was genuinely working late, and was probably already under suspicion, the encounter had to be very brief. I started the foreplay while he was on the train with some seductive and filthy texts of how much I was looking forward to taking him in my mouth and sampling his juices. I also let it be known that I was playing with myself as I typed.

When he texted me that he had left the train and was now walking down our road and wanted to finish things with a phone call, I had to explain that I was serious about him coming over for a quick oral release. "Are you serious? You know I have no time to talk or return the favour are you going to be OK with that?", he inquired.

"I just want to taste you", I purred. "Plus I have a nice cold drink for you as well. You don't have to say a word. When I open the door I'll hand you your drink and then drop to my knees. I'll have you de-stressed and on your way home in less than 5 minutes."

His unadventurous sex life left him a little unprepared about encounters with females more liberal minded in every sense of the word. Still a bit shocked that I was serious he protested and said that he couldn't risk going home with any evidence or strange smells. He hadn't quite believed that I seriously liked it. He thought most girls only did it in the beginning of a relationship and then only begrudgingly. I got the feeling his wife didn't do this sort of thing at all.

I promised him that I wasn't wearing perfume. True. His other concern was that our conversation had him to the point of "bursting" and he was afraid of any evidence. One lick might be enough to set him off. I re-assured him that as long he could manage to drop his pants quickly it wouldn't be a problem and I would take care of everything.

Finally he agreed and 4 minutes later came the knock on my door. I handed him the drink while he released himself to me. I took him in my mouth and felt him swell. I could tell immediately he wasn't going to last and skipped the part where I would normally tease him a bit with my tongue and instead took him fully into my mouth and wrapped my lips around him while my tongue caressed him. I then started to suck hard and prepare myself for swallowing. Never having done anything with him before I didn't know how much was to 'cum' so I prepared for a massive load.

I've been single now for 7 years. Before that I was with a guy with a very low sex drive, overly conservative and had health problems. Performing oral on is man is something I have not had a huge of experience with. Previous daliances provided mixed results. Often not worth repeating - great guy, fantastic looking cock but funky taste, wiffy smells, ugly bulging veins or the belief that nice girls don't- "It's dirty!!" Plus most of the time I was programmed to present myself as marriage material, not as a fuck toy.

When it was good it was very, very good. But finding a man with good material to engage in what could become one of favourite activities is difficult. I do enjoy it and have an enormous thirst but only for the right man.

This man is so gorgeous and perfect. He tasted yummy. The crescendo didn't disappoint either of us. I delivered an expertly done blow job and didn't miss a drop of his precious cum. I drained him completely dry.

He also downed his drink with even more speed, adjusted himself and departed home. The stop over was under my 5 minute estimate.

He passed my quality assurance 'cock test' with flying colours. I am more than delighted with the output and want more!!!

No comments: