Friday 21 September 2007

Emotion?

I love it when a plan comes together. As soon as I arrived home I tidied up and ran the vacuum around. The scented candles were lit and I drew myself a nice hot bath adding some bathing salts. I love lying in the bath surrounded by my lotions and potions watching the steam rise up against the flickering candles. A glass of wine in the bath is marvelous.

I had a nice pampering session giving myself a facial, manicure, pedicure and skin treatment. The coconut and vanilla body lotion felt wonderful as it glided all over my body. I massaged it in slowly taking care around my pussy which was shaved completely as it tingled. Afterwwards I put on one of his favourite outfits and mine. I don't know what is about lingerie but I am addicted to dressing up for sex.

I went to bed to read from some of the books I purchased earlier. I let myself drift off to sleep a bit with the candles in the bedroom still lit. When I heard the key in the lock I laid still for him to come to me.

The sight that greeted him was met with approval. He told me how much he wanted to fall asleep with me in his arms. The sex was amazing. But what amazed me even more was how emotional and loving towards me he seemed. It would have been so nice to let myself go and fall in love. However firmly planted in my mind was that "He is a married man who will be going to home to his wife and their beautiful home. He is a liar, a cheater and a coward. Given the chance he would be just as disloyal to me. He is a dog. No matter what happens I deserve better."

I tried not to let him penatrate my heart and just focussed on our mutual pleasure. His image of being a good husband is nothing more than a sham.

No comments: