Tuesday 18 September 2007

expirement

After 3 months we are comfortable with each other and the situation. I can predict which nights I will see him and almost every opportunity is taken advantage of.

A few weeks ago I brought him a prostrate massaging toy by Nexus and treated him to his first anal penetration. He trusts me enough to use it on him along with other toys now. He absolutely loves it.

Like a lot of men he associated anal sex with being gay. But after witnessing me in the full throws of pleasure at having a vibrator inserted in my ass he wanted to try it himself.

This has now given us more options.... Such as me giving him a blow job while penetrating him anally or using a double ended vibrator so we can penetrate each other and grind it into each other.

Now we are opening up to each other and discussing our most private fantasies and trying new things. Sex is now an incredible game for us to play. He said that he never knew sex could be like this and he finds normal sex boring now. Telling me, "I've never felt like this before and had feelings so strong for anyone else", he told me one night. I feel exactly the same way. I had a boyfriend and sex just involved the missionary position with me lying there staring at the ceiling.
I always wished sex could be like this.

The only problem is it might be difficult to go back to regular sex.

No comments: