Thursday 20 September 2007

Tonight's activities

Got a text message that Loverboy is out with his work mates tonight. His wife is visiting some relatives. So separate activities mean that he will be stopping by for an hour on the way home. I am so happy that I have no plans for tonight and will be home. I am so horny and looking forward to his having his wicked way with me. He is a very playful lover and like to dig his fingers deep inside and make me cum at least 5 times before he fucks me. When he leaves I am always exhausted.

In one session he used various toys on me for 4 hours non stop. He has asked me to get the toys ready. Of course they are always cleaned and put away each time. However the house and particular the bedroom is a bit messy, so I will need to do a little tidy. It usually is by the end of the week.

No comments: