Thursday 20 September 2007

Hitting the books


All this sex is making me want more not less. Prior to this affair my last meaningful relationship ended 2 years ago. After suffering a two year drought its great to be complimented for my talents. I love sucking cock and being able to deliver an amazing blow job is a great feeling.


But there is always more to learn. On the days we don't see each other it is good to keep the anticipation running at full tilt. Rude little texts and some pervy phone sex really keeps us on heat. Coco de Mer one of my favourite shops has a fabulous selection of books on everything from being dominent to phone sex. After picking out a selection I am now hitting the books to improve my art even more.


Speaking of hitting I couldn't resist this cute paddle! Wonder who it will be used on first?

No comments: