Monday 7 January 2008

Silk sheets proven to prevent wrinkles and increase the libido

After two weeks now of sleeping on pure silk sheets I am a completely converted. I want to sleep on these from now on. They feel absolutely amazing and so sexy!

Unfortunately caring for them is expensive so I probably will only use the full 100% silk set on special occasions. But because, Between the Sheets (image from site) also sells a washable polyester version which equally feels amazing, I am going to use them for everyday use but use them with pure silk pillow cases.

This is because I have learned that pure silk sheets also have health and beauty benefits as well:
  • 100% pure Charmeuse silk is naturally hypoallergenic.
  • Experts recommend Pure Silk pillowcases for hair care -
  • Silk fabric contains natural cellular albumen fibre.This component is thought to contribute to skin health by helping to speed the metabolism of skin cells, thus reducing signs of aging.

No comments: