Thursday 3 January 2008

Moment of jealously

Chatted with Loverboy all day using messenger. The conversation was quite mundane and not as horny as our usual banter. I was trying not to feel insecure. When I asked him what he did last night he said he and his wife shared a bottle of wine and discussed where to go on holiday. Venice, Rome, Tuscany, Prauge and a whole list of romantic destinations were rambled off. Every year they have about 3-4 holidays a year. I haven't been on proper holiday since my last relationship ended 7 years ago.

It all sounded so wonderful and a perfect way to spend an evening. How could I feel anything except jealously?

If only I could find a decent single guy and end this madness. I went onto Match.com to check my inbox and see is I can spot more guys to send out some winks to. Desperation is kicking in.

No comments: