Monday 7 January 2008

Morning wake up call

On the way to work this morning I stopped by Loverboy's. He sent me a text to let me know the Mrs was gone for the day. The door was open as he said it would be. I removed my shoes and tip-toed up the stairs to find him lying naked in the marital bed. I leaned on the bed over him and kissed his lips. I lowered the cover to play with his nipples and lick them. I took turns alternating sucking each nipple. I then lowered the cover even lower and stroked his cock. I caressed his balls and massaged his inner thighs. Then I put his cock in my mouth I began to suck lowering my mouth on his cock and then raising my mouth. I increased the intensity and sucked hard. I could feel him swelling and starting to cum. I prepared myself to swallow and then he shot a big load into my mouth. I relaxed and let it all come into my mouth so I could swallow it all without choking. I swallowed his cum easily and then licked his cock as it relaxed.

I kissed him on the mouth and then I stood up to leave. He followed me to lock the door behind me. I put my shoes back on, picked up my handbag and said good bye. I continued my journey to work, having completed my morning wake up call.

No comments: