Wednesday 2 January 2008

New Year Resolutions for 2008

  1. Get a proper boyfriend and dump the married man - LOL
  2. Keep seeing the married man until number one occurs or if he leaves his wife and declares his undying love.
  3. Don't ever get as drunk as I did last week ever again. Work on redeeming myself for my bad behaviour. It probably will never be forgotten completely but at least I will not have a repeat episode. Ever.
  4. Get rid of some of the Christmas weight gain so I can fit into my sexiest clothes for summer. Having a great figure will help him forget about my negative traits.
  5. Be tidier and neater - all the partying has left the house looking like a dump.
  6. Focus on my career. My personal life may be shit but at least I have a great career.
  7. Stop buying stuff as a 'life replacement' and get a life.
  8. Travel more.
  9. Be the best I can be and don't settle for second best.
  10. Increase my social circle.

No comments: