Tuesday 15 January 2008

It's complicated...


Hopefully the old boyfriends popping up will make the married man think a bit. It is also making me think..... what if? wouldn't it be nice if? what would my life be like if?

One of these boyfriends is worth at least £20 million and he appears interested in me.

My old flame from 15 years ago and I are now chatting on a regular basis. His marriage ended in divorce and he appears to be interested in me. However, he may be just being friendly except he is way too friendly. From his photos his looks have gone seriously downhill. But he is a millionaire. He is also charming, intelligent, moral, conservative and shares several interests with myself.

He doesn't doesn't consider me a gold digger as he and I dated before he had money. I was madly in love with him but he left me for a girl who eventually caused him a lot of hurt and embarassment.

I am still dateless in 2008. Events keep getting in the way. I now have a two week disruption where I am working different hours outside London.

The flu bug hit and I was confined to my bed. I am still seeing the married man. We are getting together for short trysts and having plenty of pervy chats. But that is not progress.

I'd be lying if I said his being filthy rich didn't capture my imagination. Will just have to wait and see what develops. One thing is certain no amount of money will have me rushing up the isle without LOVE!

No comments: