Wednesday 17 October 2007

Getting past the mask to establish real connection


I have been reading about how to make real connections with men. The unspoken language of the true self.

Real connections are not words. Some times a connection can be acheived with just a look. The concept of the persona was invented by 'Carl Jung'. The persona is described as the mask that hides his true feelings and gives men the tough guy exerior. Women of course have one too. Beneath that exterior he has fears, feelings, emotions and doubts.

Men bond with other men when doing activities rather than talking. Sex validates that you think he is significant.

Today when I saw Loverboy I tried to engineer the connection... I sprayed myself with the oxytocin, I used my body language to shift myself towards him, I wore the contact lenses and I used my eyes and was more concious of my facial expressions.

No comments: