Wednesday 24 October 2007

Walking on the wild side

After the events of Sunday I had of expected his senses to have taken hold and slow things down. It's only been 3 months but he is as randy as ever if not more! I've been bombarded with pery texts and emails all escalating the kinky things we have been doing.

The only reason I allow it is because I enjoy it so much. I love our play time. But the nice normal man 'husband' is disappearing.

I fear he might disappear forever. He is getting a taste of some very forbidden fruit. What he and his wife have done sexually is not in the same league as us. Our play time lasts hours and he is now moving into the world of kinky sex if not BSDM more and more whether he knows it or not.

I am ecouraging it and loving it but sadly I doubt there is anyway back for him. He said our relationship will eventually end as he can't live two lives.

When the time comes he will probably find that his old life will no longer be enough. I sincerly hope not. I would miss the nice married man. It is what I hope for myself.

No comments: