Tuesday 16 October 2007

The practice boyfriend


Loverboy makes a great practice boyfriend. Plus I get the sex. I do how slim the odds of him leaving his wife are no matter how much I scheme. It would be nice but the goal is a serious relationship and a husband and not necessarily him.

I know that if I allow to fall in love with him I could get hurt. Only I can make myself vulnerable. Only I control my emotions.

This week I have about 4 more dates with prospective men lined up. I look at them as the real targets. The successful, good looking and available men that I accept dates with actually have more potential than Loverboy.

Loverboy has his faults; cowardice, lying, cheating

My affair has given me an enormous ego boost. It has raised my self-confidence out of some dark pit of despair. I have new wardrobe complete with sexy lingere and I am learning loads about love and sex. I have learned new tricks as well as sharpening my conversation and flirting skills.

I also stopped him from cheating with random strangers off that contact site I found him on.

Who knows the practice boyfriend may become the real boyfriend, only time will tell.

No comments: