Tuesday 9 October 2007

Keep him and catch him DVDs

Frist on the work front I am loving my new office and the black leather sofa. It is a bit retro circa 1980's I have the same fan that I bought for my home. I am settling in and everyone seems nice so far. Everyone seems friendly enough and I have plenty to get stuck in.

Less than a few days to go and I still haven't had a single a date. I may have one lined up for Thursday night, drinks in Covent Garden with a reasonable looking specimen. All the other prospective offers have come from men who are 'little too used' and spat out.

The post office strike has cramped my style. My contact lenses and oxytocin have not yet arrived. So I will be wearing my glasses. Guys don't make passes at girls who wear glasses. I am also on my own with the first date jitters no oxytocin to make him feel at ease.

I received the Catch him and keep him DVDs last night but they are still in the case. I tried watching the first one and fell asleep before the introduction was over. It was a late evening. Judging by the 4 DVDs and the work book this looks like it will take awhile to digest before I can put it to practice. The review will have to wait.

So far it looks good if not a bit expensive. £100 if a fair chunk of money to part with.

No comments: